Information for Skaters and Parents
Mandatory Dress Rehearsal Friday December 12
- Dress Rehearsal for the show will be held from 5:00 – 6:30 pm on Friday, December 12th. Skaters need to arrive at the rink no later than 4:30 pm.
- Skaters are asked to meet in the rink at the Zamboni end promptly at 5:00 p.m. Skaters should be dressed and ready, with skates and hard guards on. Please plan to stay for the entire rehearsal. Soloists will get 30 seconds of their program played; groups of 2 or more skaters will get a full run through of their program.
- Admission to the show is $5.00 per person. Tickets for the show can be purchased at the dress rehearsal. We will accept cash or check only.
Winter Wonderland Skate Show Sunday December 14
- Admission is $5.00 per person. We will accept cash or check only. Volunteers that help with the show will receive one complimentary ticket to the show. Volunteer sign up is through Sign up genius and is attached if you would like to volunteer. Pre tickets sales are available on Friday December 12th at the dress rehearsal. Please use this link to volunteer: http://www.signupgenius.com/go/60b0545a5ac22a13-winter
- The Club will decorate the ice at 4:15 the day of the show, Sunday, December 14th. We only have about 30 minutes, so we need as many adult volunteers as we can get to make the ice look festive.
- Please make sure the skater eats before arriving. No food or drinks (other than water) are allowed in the dressing rooms.
- All skaters must arrive, dressed and ready with all props and costume changes, and check-in with the back stage monitor by 3:30. Skaters will remain in the dressing area until their warm-up period: Snowplow Sam through FS 3 is 4:15 – 4:35; FS 4 and above 4:35 – 4:55. Bring: emergency copies of your music, a blanket to sit on, gloves, jacket, a water bottle, tissues, etc. Only one adult can be allowed backstage with each skater. Only PSC coaches will be allowed to put skaters on and off the ice for their performances at the ice entrance. Costume changes should be done immediately following a skater’s performance if there is a second performance. Please take all of your props with you when you exit the ice.
- An area of the bleachers will be roped off for participants to watch the show. Please remember to wear your hard skate guards in the stands. Skaters, please do not move in and out of the general audience area during the show. All skaters must be in line for the finale before the last five performances of the show begin.
- After the show, volunteers from the Club must remove all decorations and props immediately. Also, please remove all of your skater’s belongings from the dressing rooms as soon as possible.
In the lobby Sunday during the show
Palmetto Skate Club will be selling T-Shirts!
Short Sleeve T-Shirts – $15.00
Long Sleeve T-Shirts – $20.00
DVDs of the 2014 Winter Wonderland Skating Show !
DVDs will be $10.