Skaters, believe it or not, it’s time to start thinking about our annual Winter Wonderland Show! Entries must be submitted online, and paid for using PayPal. Don’t worry, you do not have to have a PayPal account, you can still pay using a credit card through the PayPal screen.
Only those in FS4 and above are eligible to perform in a solo. Solo music length is limited per competition requirements for your level. Only one entry will be allowed per song, so if someone else has already signed up for the same song as you, your form will be rejected and you’ll need to choose another song.
Fees for performances are per skater, and are as follows:
- Solo – $35
- Duet/Group – $20, for the first performance and $15 if it’s a skater’s second performance
Show date – Sunday, December 4, 5 p.m.
Required Dress Rehearsal – Date to be announced
Deadline for Entries – Sunday, November 13
PSC Members, click the button below to enter the Winter Wonderland Show. If you are in Learn to Skate, you will complete your entry with Plex.Entry Form
Additional Information for Skaters and Parents:
- Songs may only be chosen once for the show. Skaters can only reserve a song with entry form and payment
- Admission is $5.00 per person. Volunteers will receive one complimentary ticket to the show. Volunteer sign up sheets will be available soon. Remember, if you don’t have your 10 hour volunteer hours for the year, you will be charged an extra $50 for next year’s membership fee.
- The Club will decorate the ice at 4:15 the day of the show, Sunday, December 4th. We only have about 30 minutes, so we need as many adult volunteers as we can get to make the ice look festive.
- Please make sure the skater eats before arriving. No food or drinks (other than water) are allowed in the dressing rooms.
- All skaters must arrive, dressed and ready with all props and costume changes, and check-in with the back stage monitor by 4:15. Skaters will remain in the dressing area until their warm-up period: Snowplow Sam through FS 3 is 4:15 – 4:30; FS 4 and above 4:30 – 4:45. Bring: emergency copies of your music, a blanket to sit on, gloves, jacket, a water bottle, tissues, etc. Only one adult can be allowed backstage with each skater. Only PSC coaches will be allowed to put skaters on and off the ice for their performances at the ice entrance. Costume changes should be done immediately following a skater’s performance if there is a second performance. Please take all of your props with you when you exit the ice.
- An area of the bleachers will be roped off for participants to watch the show. Please remember to wear your hard skate guards in the stands. Skaters, please do not move in and out of the general audience area during the show. All skaters must be in line for the finale before the last five performances of the show begin.
- After the show, volunteers from the Club must remove all decorations and props immediately. Also, please remove all of your skater’s belongings from the dressing rooms as soon as possible.