Rules for Skaters and Coaches during Public Sessions:
- Coaches may teach Moves in the Field during Public Sessions, giving the public the right of way.
- Basic 1 through FS 2 may also be taught during Public Sessions.
- No Spirals. Spins must be in the center of ice.
- Skaters must be educated by their coach that public has right of way.
- Skaters are responsible to ensure the safety of themselves and other skaters while practicing freestyle moves on public.
- Skating Director and Plex management will be observing to ensure that these guidelines are followed.