Rules for Skaters and Coaches during Public Sessions:
- Coaches may teach Moves in the Field/Freestyle during Public Sessions, giving the public the right of way.
- All Figure Skating/Hockey levels can be taught during Public Sessions. (Coaches must make sure their skaters follow the rules to make it a safe environment for all who attend the sessions).
- Spirals/Camel Spins/Illusions – Anything with leg in the air can only be done during a supervised lesson and only on light public sessions. All Spins must be in the center of ice.
- Skaters and their coach must understand that public has right of way.
- Skaters are responsible to ensure the safety of themselves and other skaters while practicing freestyle/moves on public.
- Skating Director and Plex management will be observing to ensure that these guidelines are followed.