The Winter Wonderland Christmas is fast approaching on Sunday, December 4th at 5 pm. Tickets are $5.00.
- The Club will decorate the ice at 4:15 the day of the show, Sunday, December 4th. We only have about 30 minutes, so we need as many adult volunteers as we can get to make the ice look festive.
- Please make sure the skater eats before arriving. No food or drinks (other than water) are allowed in the dressing rooms.
- All skaters must arrive, dressed and ready with all props and costume changes, and check-in with the back stage monitor by 4:15. Skaters will remain in the dressing area until their warm-up period: Snowplow Sam through FS 3 is 4:15 – 4:30; FS 4 and above 4:30 – 4:45. Bring: emergency copies of your music, a blanket to sit on, gloves, jacket, a water bottle, tissues, etc. Only one adult can be allowed backstage with each skater. Only PSC coaches will be allowed to put skaters on and off the ice for their performances at the ice entrance. Costume changes should be done immediately following a skater’s performance if there is a second performance. Please take all of your props with you when you exit the ice.
- An area of the bleachers will be roped off for participants to watch the show. Please remember to wear your hard skate guards in the stands. Skaters, please do not move in and out of the general audience area during the show. All skaters must be in line for the finale before the last five performances of the show begin.
- After the show, volunteers from the Club must remove all decorations and props immediately. Also, please remove all of your skater’s belongings from the dressing rooms as soon as possible.